Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Grilled Chicken Tacos

So, I don't have a photo for this.. we eat it up too fast! My husband bought this marinade and grilled us some chicken the day I got home from the hospital. IT WAS SO GOOD! I loved it up.. as I was eating it, I thought.. you know this would make excellent tacos.. my husband agreed so a few nights later we made it again and turned it into tacos. Oh man! So good! My sister-in-law was staying with us at the time and she told me she was taking me home with her because they were the best tacos she had ever had. I agree! I would have never bought this flavor of marinade.. so I'm glad my husband did. Our pantry is now stocked with several bottles of the stuff because it's on sale at Macey's for 3 for $5 right now. Yummy Yummy stuff!
41Y9XZ1G22L._SL500_AA300_PIbundle-6,TopRight,0,0_AA300_SH20_
Grilled Chicken Taco's

1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts (or however many you think your family will need)
1/2 bottle Lawry's Havana garlic and lime marinade
Flour tortillas (get the uncooked ones.. it's the only way)
cheddar cheese
lettuce
tomato
avocado
sour cream

Marinade chicken in Lawry's marinade for 30 mins or overnight. Grill chicken until done, dice chicken into bite size pieces. Prepare tacos using chicken meat and toppings of your choice.

Easy dinner.. and SO YUMMY! Lawry's is not paying me for this post either.. but I wish they were.. with the marinade! hehe.

No comments: