Thursday, December 17, 2009

Shout out for my friends.

HMP_8250cropped
This sweet couple would be my friends Paige and Nick. Paige was one of the first people I met and became friends with when I moved down to St. George to go to college. We were in the same singles ward for a few years and then both got married about a month apart and went to the same married ward. Paige and Nick have been trying to adopt, and they remind us that the adoption process usually begins through a friend or family member. So, I am posting this in hopes that someone may read this and maybe pass it along. Then, maybe my friends can receive what they desire, to become parents. I know they will make the very best of parents! To learn more about them you can go to their adoption blog. http://paigeandnick.blogspot.com/

No comments: